Brief Description of the Work undertaken by BEC Group
Complete Mechanical Construction works for Power and Desalination Plant.
- Fabrication, Erection and Testing of Piping (Approx. 60,000 inch dia) involving Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Low Alloy Steel material.
- Erection, Lamination and Testing of GRE Piping (Approx. 34,000 inch dia)
- Erection and Alignment of following major Equipment:
a) 3 Nos. 150 MW Frame-9 Gas Turbines and all related Auxiliaries
b) 3 Nos. HRSG’s and all related Auxiliaries (Stacks, Dampers, etc)
c) 2 Nos. 150 MW Steam Turbines and all related Auxiliaries
- Fabrication and Erection of Pipe Supports (Approx. 200 Tons)
- Touch-up Painting
- Insulation of GT Bypass Stacks